Our COVID Policy for Catering
Catering with COVID-19
We love to cater for your events and have therefore done what we can to limit the spread of COVID-19. All our staff are fully vaccinated and ready to serve!
- We provide sanitiser and use food gloves at all times.
- We also have an A Rating Food Safety Certificate.
Currently in the red light phase you can have a social gathering of up to 100 people in a given space with 1 metre social distancing. This is with the understanding that all guests attending are vaccinated.
As caterers we can accommodate different options within these Government Guidelines:
For up to 100 Guests:
- Run a fully serviced event as a buffet with 1 metre social distancing
- One of our delivery options with contactless delivery
For more than 100 Guests:
- Limiting numbers in a given space to up to 100 guests. This can be achieved by having two separate mealtimes for different groups.
- Boxed meals with internal staff able to distribute the boxes after we deliver them.
If vaccination certificates are not being used for your event we are able to cater for contactless delivery only.
Our services include: